Wrestle Kingdom 13 ended with a plethora of new champions after multiple title changes went down.
It all began in the opening match when Will Ospreay defeated Kota Ibushi to capture the Never Openweight Championship after a hard-hitting battle.
Shingo Takagi and BUSHI then defeated Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado, as well as Roppongi 3K to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship.
The following title changes happened next:
- Zack Sabre Jr. beat Ishii for the RPW British Heavyweight Championship
- EVIL and Sanada defeated The Young Bucks and G.O.D. for the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
- Juice Robinson vanquished Cody Rhodes for the IWGP United States Championship
- Taiji Ishimori beat Kushida for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship
- Tetsuya Naito triumphed over Chris Jericho to win the Intercontinental Championship
In the biggest surprise of the night, however, Hiroshi Tanahashi captured the IWGP Heavyweight Championship once again after defeating Kenny Omega in a marathon match. This comes on the heels of Omega reportedly fielding various offers in regards to his future.
Happy with the outcomes? Sound off in the comments below.