Triple H fielded questions from the media after NXT TakeOver: Toronto and talked about various topics related to the event.
The WWE exec kicked off the media scrum saying TakeOver: Toronto had an attendance of around 13,700 — NXT’s highest grossing event in Canada.
Additional topics covered:
- The choice to not call the main event a 3 Stages of Hell match
- The importance of pacing a show like TakeOver: Toronto due to the main event being an hour-long spectacle
- How there’s “no limit” to what the Street Profits can do
- All the wrestlers being healthy coming out of the event
- Velveteen Dream’s Mountie/Toronto Raptors entrance
Plus, Triple H takes umbrage with a reporter trying to make it sound as if the main event was somehow contrary to Vince McMahon’s recent “blood and guts” comment.
Listen to the conversation below, courtesy of Fightful.