The Hennepin County Medical Examiner says a cause of death has yet to be determined over the passing of former WWF and WCW wrestler Tom Zenk.
A rep for the medical examiner tells Pro Wrestling Sheet they’re unable to release any additional information until his death certificate has been signed off on. This includes whether they’ve already performed an autopsy or if his body has been released back to his family.
We’re told the certificate will more than likely be signed by next week.
As we previously reported, Zenk’s obituary was published in the Star Tribune saying he passed away on December 9 in Minnesota at the North Memorial Medical Center … but no further information has been made available.
Zenk was 59.