Former IMPACT star Taya Valkyrie has officially signed with WWE and is now training at the WWE Performance Center alongside 17 other new recruits.
The news was announced by WWE on Wednesday.
In total, the company revealed 18 new signees, making this the largest batch of simultaneous acquisitions in Performance Center history.
The list of new recruits is as follows:
- Kira Magnin-Forster, aka Taya Valkyrie, former Knockouts Champion in IMPACT
- Bronson Rechsteiner, son of former WCW and WWE star Rick Steiner
- Shaun Ricker, the artist formerly known as Elie Drake, known in NXT as LA Knight
- Angela Arnold, aka AQA
- Parker Boudreaux, a powerhouse collegiate offensive lineman
- Anthony Henry, former EVOLVE star
- Chance Barrow, known on the indies as Harlem Bravado
- Theresa Serranono, now known as Zoey Stark, debuted in the Womens Dusty Classic
- Christian Brigham, known on the indies as Christian Casanova
- Priscilla Kelly, now known as Gigi Dolin
- Drew Kasper, two-time All-American heavyweight wrestler for Otterbein University
- Brianna Coda, 19-year-old who debuted for NXT in the Women’s Dusty Classic
- Christian Hubble, known on the indies as Blake Christian
- Matrick Belton, college football star who trained at the CZW academy
- Camron Clay, known on the indies as Camron Branae
- Joe Ariola, NCAA wrestler
- Taylor Grado, formerly known as Avery Taylor
- Karissa Rivera, indie star
Congratulations to all the new signees! We wish you the best in your WWE endeavors.
EDIT: A previous version of this article referred to Taya Valyrie as an “indie star” which upset some fans. We are obviously well aware of Taya’s accomplishments and while we don’t consider the term “indie star” to be demeaning in any way, we decided to change the descriptor to “former IMPACT star”