WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon spoke with the media about a variety of topics on Tuesday while promoting WrestleMania returning to Los Angeles in 2021.
McMahon was in attendance for an event taking place inside SoFi Stadium, while still in construction, as the arena prepares for its opening in July 2020.
- WWE setting pop culture trends and giving more exposure to celebrities via WrestleMania
- How WrestleMania has changed since the last time it was in Los Angeles in 2005
- Being blown away by SoFi Stadium and the planned translucent ceiling
- If she wants The Rock to be involved in the action at WrestleMania 37
- Why WWE chose to return to Los Angeles for WrestleMania instead of an international venue or somewhere that hasn’t hosted one yet
- How she hopes Ronda Rousey will be back for WrestleMania 37
- WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- WWE staying out of politics
Watch the full media scrum below.