The WWE Performance Center in the UK is hosting a tryout for female wrestlers this week and now the full list of attendees has been announced.
WWE.com reports the camp is being led by William Regal, Sarah Stock, NXT UK referees Joel Allen and Chris Sharpe, NXT UK wrestler Jack Starz and British wrestling legend James Mason.
The list of participants is as follows:
- Karen Glennon aka “Session Moth” Martina, a popular wrestler on the indie scene
- Candy Floss, who has appeared on NXT UK TV
- Bethany Jefferson aka Shax
- Sabrina Casiraghi, who competed in ICW
- Heather Schofield, a bodybuilder and bikini model
- Valkyrie Marie Cusak, wrestler for OTT in Ireland
- Hannah Simpson aka Jessica Light
- Steph De Lander, indie wrestler from Australia
- Jamie Hayter, wrestled in Stardom and appeared on NXT UK
- Winona Makanji aka Kanji
- Gisele Mayordo, trained by Lance Storm
- Rhianna McDonnell, who wrestles for Preston City Wrestling
- Kaydell Joyce, former powerlifting champion
- Mariah May Mead, wrestler and model from England
- Jade Noble aka “Poison Princess” Jayde
- Chloe Smyth, wrestles for Dragon Pro Wrestling in Wales
- Emma O’Sullivan aka Raven Creed
- Mercedez Blaze, an independent wrestler who competes on the U.K. indie scene.
CLICK HERE for photos from the tryout.