Ronda Rousey is proving that she truly plans to be a “full-time” performer in WWE … because the company has announced she’ll be on every Raw leading to WrestleMania 34.
WWE says Ronda will appear on the following shows:
- 3/5 – BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee
- 3/12 – Little Caesars Arena, Detroit
- 3/19 – American Airlines Center, Dallas
- 3/26 – Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland
- 4/2 – Philips Arena, Atlanta
ESPN reported in January that Ronda signed with WWE as a “full-time performer” and Rousey told Ramona Shelburne: “This is my life now. First priority on my timeline for the next several years. This is not a smash-and-grab; this is not a publicity stunt.”
Stoked for Monday nights to get even rowdier? Sound off in the comments.