Progress Wrestling and ICW are two of the companies mentioned in a new survey about premium tier options being considered for WWE Network.
“WWE is considering a new premium tier for WWE Network, offering more content, features and perks,” the survey states. “This tier would be available for $15 per month.”
In addition to what you normally get, this supposed new tier would include:
- Current and archived in-ring programming from ICW and Progress Wrestling
- Live monthly Saturday Night Main Event show
- Special live events (e.g., special house shows)
- Free shipping on all merchandise purchased on WWE Shop
- Automatic membership into a loyalty program to earn WWE prizes
- Early access to live event tickets
- Automatic entry into WWE-themed sweepstakes
- Ability to stream and download WWE content on up to 4 devices concurrently (instead of 2)
It’s worth noting that these surveys sometimes include information that is not likely to happen. They also sometimes include things that are definitely in the works, as was the case with the upcoming Hardy family Halloween special.
The survey later lists almost every wrestling promotion with video content and instructs you to put them in the order in which you’d like to see them appear on WWE Network.
This list includes NJPW, ROH, Lucha Underground, Evolve, wXw, AAA, Championship Wrestling From Hollywood and more.
Would you pay more for this proposed premium tier? Tell us in the comments below.