WWE shared photos of the tryout taking place this week at the Performance Center … a few which confirm independent wrestler Penelope Ford is in attendance.
Ford, who appeared at ALL IN over the summer, is seen doing drills amongst other WWE hopefuls in the pictures and videos posted by WWE’s various accounts.
The full list of attendees has not been released by WWE yet, but independent wrestler Jake Atlas is also seen in one of the Instagram stories shared by the Performance Center.
PWInsider first reported Ford and ex-UFC fighter Eric Spicely would be taking part in the tryout.
UPDATE: WWE has announced multiple additional names from the tryout, including:
- 25-year-old Cal Bloom, son of former WWE Superstar Wayne “Beau Beverly” Bloom.
- Olympic sprinter Emmanuel Matadi, 27, from Liberia
- 22-year-old Heba Ali, a New Jersey-based physical trainer and fitness social media star who was featured on the fifth season of “Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge.”
- 23-year-old Jeremiah Buoni, a 6-foot-3, 260-pound bodybuilder and cast member of MTV’s “Floribama Shore.”
- Cruiserweight Jonathan Cruz, who has wrestled throughout North America.
- Independent wrestler Danielle Hardy, aka Marti Daniels
- Tasha Steelz, a three-year veteran who has studied wrestling at the IWF Wrestling Training School
- Donald Howard, aka “The Man of Tomorrow” Daniel Eads, an independent wrestler from Evansville
- Jumal Pritchett, a 6-foot-2, 230-pound independent wrestler who competes professionally under the name Jumal Kyng
- Forrest Rhines aka Cooley AAYOOO.
- Second-generation wrestler and former figure skater Karissa Rivera
Read the full list of participants — which includes a bunch of athletes — by CLICKING HERE.
A week after the Chile tryouts, we are back in Orlando for day one of the year end Florida tryouts. The search for top talent never ends. pic.twitter.com/59OGSXrO1T
— Performance Center (@WWEPC) December 13, 2018