Triple H spoke with the media about a variety of topics after NXT TakeOver: WarGames.
Noteworthy things said during the call include:
- The talent were all relatively healthy after the show
- Shawn Michaels will announce the NXT men’s team at Survivor Series during the kickoff panel
- WWE waited to announce the NXT Survivor Series teams until after WarGames to see who would come out of the event injury free
- In regards to CM Punk, Triple H notes that he is at an arms distance right now working with FOX and that they haven’t had any talks with him about coming back
- Triple H knew about the big cage spot at the end and signed off on it ahead of time
- Dakota Kai turning on Tegan Nox was a “design from step one” when they were planning the first women’s WarGames match. Wasn’t a last minute decision
- Triple H confirms there’s a whole plan for commentary tomorrow night at Survivor Series. Says Mauro, Beth and Nigel will be there and believes there will be some type of representation of the brand on commentary for each match NXT is involved in
- Triple H claims the person in the truck who went to the shot of Britt Baker didn’t know who she was and that she was part of another promotion, but they had to address it afterward. Says they’d never want to put her in a position where an on-air shot of her gets her heat though
Listen to the full call below.