The next batch of students to begin training at the WWE Performance Center have officially reported for duty — including Keith Lee, Deonna Purrazzo and Io Shirai.
In addition to the aforementioned wrestlers, WWE.com reports the following men and women have also checked in:
- 24-year-old gymnast Stacey Ervin Jr.
- Rugby player Luke Menzies
- Independent wrestler Lacey Lane
- Seven-foot-tall, former boxer Taishan Dong
- Ex-Impact wrestler MJ Jenkins (now going by Monique Jenkins)
- All-American wrestler Denzel Dejournette
Watch their intro videos featured on NXT‘s Instagram story below.