Former wrestler Nick Mondo, who directed the recent hype videos for Jon Moxley, stopped by Wrestling Sheet Headquarters today to give behind the scenes insight.
- Symbolism in the prison break video and fans dissecting each scene
- How the Viper Room logo was a tribute to Dusty Rhodes, not a Double or Nothing tease
- Keeping Moxley’s WWE exit a secret amidst rumors and speculation
- The feeling of his video going viral
- Wanting to work with AEW in the future
- The red herrings placed in NJPW’s Times Up video