“Double Or Nothing” rounded into shape in a big way on tonight’s episode of “Dynamite.”
The following matches were added to the show Wednesday night on Dynamite:
- Private Party vs. Best Friends on the “Buy In” pre-show to determine the #1 contender to the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida in a No DQ match for the AEW Women’s World title
In addition, Chris Jericho and the Inner Circle challenged The Elite to a Stadium Stampede match taking place presumably inside of TIAA Bank Field per the description from “Le Champion.” Vanguard1 accepted the challenge on behalf of the team before being smashed to smithereens.
The rest of the card is as follows:
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee for the AEW World Championship
- Cody vs. Lance Archer in the finals of the TNT Championship Tournament, with Mike Tyson presenting the new belt to the winner of the match
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Casino Ladder Match for a guaranteed AEW World Championship opportunity including Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Rey Fenix and five other participants.
“Double or Nothing” goes down May 23 on pay-per-view and B/R Live.