All Elite Wrestling will return to Las Vegas in May for their next “Double or Nothing” pay-per-view.
AEW made the announcement through Sports Illustrated who reports the event will take place on May 23 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
“Last May, we sparked a revolution with our inaugural Double or Nothing pay-per-view event in Las Vegas,” President Tony Khan told the publication. “Double or Nothing rocked the wrestling industry and led to Wednesday Night Dynamite, a top-rated weekly show on TNT reaching millions of viewers worldwide, and over 140,000 live event tickets sold to date.”
Last year’s “Double or Nothing” was the first AEW pay-per-view and featured Cody vs. Dustin Rhodes, Lucha Bros vs. The Young Bucks and the debut of Jon Moxley.
“It’s been an incredible run, and only fitting that we return to Las Vegas to celebrate our one year anniversary with AEW’s marquee event,” Khan additionally told Sports Illustrated. “On Saturday, May 23, Double or Nothing is back for round two at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Last year’s event changed the world of wrestling, and this year the stakes will be even higher.”
Tickets to “Double or Nothing” go on sale next Friday.