Ex-WWE star Big Cass aka CaZXL discusses how his battle with depression caused extreme highs/lows during the end of his run in the company and how he had to get help to overcome it all.
Cass sat down with Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin this week at Wrestling Sheet Headquarters in Los Angeles to cover a lot of ground during the hour-long interview.
- Why he decided to open up about suffering from depression and anxiety
- Tearing his ACL and being out of action for 8 months
- Feuding with Daniel Bryan upon his return and how Daniel helped him personally
- The infamous segment involving a little person on SmackDown Live
- Having an hour-long meeting with Vince McMahon prior to his release
- How he believes WWE had every right to let him go
- Moving to a sober house after suffering a seizure
- ROH/NJPW run in
- Rekindling his relationship with Enzo Amore
- Goals for the future in wrestling
And much more!
Listen to the audio on Podcast One or watch the video below.
Subscribe to the Wrestling Sheet Radio feed on iTunes for weekly audio shows and, while you’re there, please leave a review or rating.