Former WWE champ Dave Bautista joins Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin to chat about his new movie “Stuber,” the build to WrestleMania 35 with Triple H and much more!
Additional topics include:
- Why he chose “Stuber” as his first comedy.
- Accidentally revealing “Avengers: Endgame” spoilers promoting “Infinity War”
- James Gunn returning to the “Guardians of the Galaxy” franchise
- Evolution reunion teasing a match against Triple H
- Being concerned for Ric Flair dragging the WWE legend at his b-day celebration
- Not being able to rehearse WM35 match ahead of time and how he was happy with how it turned out in the end
- Retirement going down on his terms
- WWE creative becoming worse to deal with
- Resenting people who haven’t wrestled having a say behind the scenes
- Phone call he had with Undertaker prior to WWE Super ShowDown
Don’t miss “Stuber” (TRAILER HERE) when it hits theaters July 12.
Listen to the full interview with Dave Bautista below.