Wrestling fans forced to watch The Bachelor with your significant others, turns out you’re not alone — Dean Ambrose is in the same boat and he’s got some hot takes.
Ambrose — dubbed as Regular Jon” — was a guest on Renee Young‘s latest Regular Girls podcast and the couple discussed last week’s premiere of the show.
Dean’s best takes (as transcribed by With Spandex) are as follows:
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. is kinda goofy looking, has a crap name, seems like a baby and is a dolt.
- Arie’s race car driver profession is mentioned too much.
- There’s an “excessive amount” of contestants named Lauren.
- Ambrose believes host Chris Harrison is “cleaning up” on rejected contestants.
- Jessica (the tv host from Calgary) can’t be 26-years-old as she claims.
- Contestant Lauren S. “has no neck.”
Listen to the full episode below and lets all pray that the free time Dean has while rehabbing from surgery means we get more fiery opinions this season from The Lunatic Fringe.