AEW Dark next week will feature a match with a wrestler who was recently released from NXT.
Tuesday’s lineup was shared via social media today showing Rachael Ellering in a match against Penelope Ford on AEW’s weekly YouTube series.
Ellering is the real-life daughter of wrestling legend Paul Ellering.
AEW has also utilized other recent releases from NXT such as MJ Jenkins, Tino Sabbatelli and Taynara Conti (who is competing in the Deadly Draw tournament).
The rest of the card for AEW Dark next week is as follows:
- Private Party vs. Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison
- SCU vs. The Butcher and The Blade
- Shawn Spears vs. Alex Chamberlain
- Lee Johnson vs. Rey Fenix
- Kip Sabian vs. Michael Stevens
- Jurassic Express vs. Pineapple Pete, Corey Hollis and Aaron Solow
- M’Badu & Shawn Dean vs. Austin and Billy Gunn
- The Hybrid 2 vs. The Natural Nightmares
Watch the announcement below.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 7, 2020