WWE has announced that they’ve reduced their upcoming tour in India to one show that will be headlined by Triple H vs. Jinder Mahal.
The Times of India reports the two shows planned on December 8 and 9 have now been merged together for what WWE is calling a “supershow.”
The card will also feature:
- The Shield vs. Samoa Joe and The Bar
- Braun Strowman vs. Kane
- Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt
- Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks
- Jason Jordan vs. Elias
- Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto
- Apollo Crews and Titus O’Neil vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- Jeet Rama and Kishan Rafter vs. The Miztourage
No word on whether ticket sales played a part in their decision to consolidate the shows.
The supershow is now scheduled for December 9.