Three companies have dropped Rude Boy Riley from their WrestleMania weekend events in Orlando due to his child-porn related arrest on Wednesday … and one says they’ll never hire him again.
Riley was scheduled to wrestle at a Punk Pro Wrestling show tonight and on Friday, but they’ve released a statement saying he’s now been pulled from both shows.
The recent WWE tryout attendee was also supposed to wrestle for Orlando City Wrestling on Friday and Monday. However, they’ve released a statement saying, “In light of today’s recent events James Rude Boy Riley will not be performing with Orlando City Wrestling this week or in the future.”
We followed up with the company and they told us, “We pride ourselves in being family friendly entertainment and have zero tolerance for that. With our owners and most talent being fathers and mothers, something like that hits closer to home. Behavior like that has no place in the wrestling business and will not be tolerated.”
As we previously reported, The New York Post claims Riley was taken into custody on charges of promotion and possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Rude Boy was also pulled from the ACW Broken Hardy Tailgate party … and other companies, seen below, have followed suit by severing ties with the 28-year-old wrestler.