WWE just announced a new batch of 10 NXT trainees and the list features independent wrestler Nikki Storm, a former NFL player and an All-American collegiate wrestler.
The new recruits include:
- Former NFL Player Babatunde Aiyegbusi
- CrossFit competitor and powerlifter Bianca Blair
- World-class Greco Roman wrestler Nikola Bogojevic
- Nationally ranked bodybuilding bikini competitor Carolyn Dunning
- Former member of the Marine Corps SWAT Team Macey Estrella
- 8-year indie wrestling vet Nikki Storm
- All-American wrestler Terrance Jean-Jacques
- Ex-Phoenix Suns dancer and Arizona Cardinals cheerleader Daniella Kamela
The list also features Shane Haste and Mikey Nicholls aka The Mighty Don’t Kneel — whose signing was announced last month.
Triple H commented on the new additions to the company, saying, “With support from our world-class coaching staff at the WWE Performance Center these men and women will have the chance to hone their skills and fulfill their dream of becoming a WWE Superstar.”