Jay Lethal Denies “Baseless Allegations” Made by Former Valet Taeler Hendrix

jay lethal statement ring of honor taeler hendrix

ROH champ Jay Lethal has released a statement denying recent allegations made by former valet Taeler Hendrix, who claims she was taken off TV for not sleeping with him.

Hendrix first made the allegations on Twitter and additionally claimed attorneys are investigating the situation on her behalf. Ring of Honor released a statement the next day saying they’ve launched an investigation of their own. 

Now, Lethal has spoken out about the accusations — tweeting a statement on Sunday which says:

Let me be clear, there is absolutely no validity to these baseless allegations. Throughout my career I have sought to conduct myself with honor and integrity. I would never engage in any conduct that disrespects this business or the men and women in this industry.

Every individual has a right to be heard and must be given every opportunity to speak truth to power. Anyone engaging in misconduct or abuse of any kind simply has no place in our business or our society.
I am confident that these unfortunate allegations will be proven to be completely unfounded at the conclusion of Ring of Honor’s investigation.

Jay also said, “Please do not use my words here as fuel to attack myself or my accuser, there is already too much hate going around in the world so let’s not add to it.”

As we previously reported, Jay Lethal re-captured the Ring of Honor World Championship from Dalton Castle at a recent TV taping. 

Hendrix tweeted not long after Jay put out a statement on Sunday and wrote “the people that typically are the most politically correct are also typically the ones full of the most b*llshit.”

  • Louis

    He did not have sex with that woman.