Lanny Poffo talks about his appearance at ALL IN managing Jay Lethal, including how he chose which original “Macho Man” Randy Savage jacket to bring to the event.
Additional topics during the conversation with Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin include:
- How Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks made him feel respected
- Lethal switching wrestling styles throughout the match
- The wrestling community continuing to pay tribute to Macho Man
- Allowing WWE to induct his brother into the the Hall of Fame
- Lanny’s new podcast The Genius Cast — AVAILABLE HERE