“The Bad Boy” Joey Janela filmed a video to update his fans on the injury he recently suffered … and the diagnosis isn’t good.
In case you missed it, Joey’s injury occurred during a match against Psychosis at a GCW event.
Janela states in the video he shared on Wednesday that MRI results show the following injuries:
- Complete or near complete PCL tear
- Complete tear of the MCL distally
- Impaction fracture of the medial femoral condyle
- Mild bone contusion of the lateral tibial plateau
- Sprain of the fibular collateral ligament
- Partial tear of the medial patellofemoral ligament
- ACL sprain
- Small knee effusion
Bottom line, Joey is going to require surgery that could see him on the shelf for up to 10 months.
Watch the video update below.
Thank you Fans, Friends, Wrestlers & Promoters for reaching out the past few days, it’s really has gotten me through! ❤️ Really had no clue of how damaged it was but here’s the update to all that fun stuff! 😔 see you down the road, Take care! Love you all! pic.twitter.com/8tHBO8qBKz
— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) September 26, 2018