WWE‘s upcoming Mixed Match Challenge is less than a week away and, now that all the teams have been announced, we’ve got an official set of brackets!
Cathy Kelley revealed the brackets in a video released through WWE’s social media channels which lists who will be facing off in the first round.
The round one matches are as follows:
- Finn Balor and Sasha Banks vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Natalya
- The Miz and Asuka vs. Big E and Carmella
- Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss vs. Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch
- Goldust and Alicia Fox vs. Jimmy Uso and Naomi
- Elias and Bayley vs. Rusev and Lana
- Apollo Crews and Nia Jax vs. Bobby Roode and Charlotte Flair
Mixed Match Challenge premieres January 16 on Facebook Watch.