Alexander Wolfe Says Goodbye to WWE

alexander wolfe wwe goodbye sanity

Looks like Alexander Wolfe — one of the members of SAnitY — might be leaving WWE in the wake of the team being disbanded … but he’s not necessarily leaving the company altogether. 

Wolfe shared a statement via social media stating:

We (SAnitY) made our TV debut October 2016 for NXT at Full Sail University in Orlando,FL. We had a great time in NXT and we accomplished a lot: – NXT Tag Team Champions – NXT Tag Team of the year 2017 – 1st ever NXT/WWE WAR GAMES Match – performed in front of about 15k people at a sold out Takeover PPV – Growing together as athletes and performers The whole group is like a family to me. I made 3 good friends over the last 3 years and I am really grateful for that. It was without a doubt a great time. Thank you guys for everything! 

Thank you to the entire SD locker room. Thank you for the good vibes, laughs and wisdom. I appreciate all of you and I wish you all the best for your future careers. Thank you to the fans who supported us and never stopped believing in us. I appreciate you as well and trust me I speak for all 4 of us.

It’s time to leave this behind and walk a different path.

RIP SAnitY

Goodbye #WWE

As we previously reported, Eric Young was drafted to Raw on Monday night and Killian Dain said their faction being disbanded made him sad. 

Wolfe is still currently listed on WWE.com’s active roster page. 

WWE officials tell us Alexander Wolfe remains under contract. According to sources, however, we’re told the wrestler might be moving back to NXT … which would explain why he said goodbye to WWE.